Covid-19 - We are here for you as usual
- During these concerning times for all of us, when routines are disrupted and many of us are spending much more time indoors, we can be grateful our website allows us to still showcase all of our huge stock of parts for your Mini.
- If you fancy a little retail therapy, our website is open for business as usual 24/7 for you to take a browse through our vast stock of parts and help you with your Mini Shopping List and enjoy Special Low Prices Everyday.
- All UK, Ireland and Overseas orders will still be sent with our super speedy delivery service straight to your front door. We are in regular contact with our couriers and if we have any changes to our usual delivery service we will update you immediately.
- Our amazing staff are only a phone call away if you have any questions about any products or services on our website, we are here between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday on 01282 778731. Alternatively, we are always happy to answer any of your questions through email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to reply back as quickly as it is possible.
- We are, of course, being fastidious in our cleanliness, following government guidelines at all times and monitoring their updates.
- Since we established in 1967 we have been incredibly fortunate to have such wonderful, loyal customers. We will continue to bring some normality at this time with regular posts and updates on our social media and through our newsletters. In the meantime, please scroll down to take a look at the full Mini Sport range providing all you could ever want for your Mini.
- All of us at Mini Sport are here to help and support you all through this unprecedented period, and look forward to hearing from you.
- From the Directors of Mini Sport and all our amazing Staff we thank you for your loyalty and send very best wishes for you and yours to keep safe and well.
- Paddy Hopkirk 12" to 10" 4 pot Alloy Caliper Brake Conversion Road Kit - RedSpecial Price US$514.25 US$428.54 Regular Price US$541.32
- Cooper 7.9" Vented 4 pot Alloy Caliper Brake Conversion Road Kit - BlackSpecial Price US$549.18 US$457.65 Regular Price US$578.08
- 12 to 10 Brake Caliper Conversion Kit - AP CalipersSpecial Price US$547.80 US$456.50 Regular Price US$596.09
- Mini Vented 8.4'' Disc Drive Assembly Alloy Hubs and Flanges - OrangeSpecial Price US$2,047.42 US$1,706.18 Regular Price US$2,137.63
The World's Premier
Mini Sport High-Quality
The mini is a true British icon; its invention was as a response to the Suez Crisis and subsequent fuel rationing of the late-1950s. The Mini quickly grew in popularity during the ‘Swinging Sixties’ when British culture was rich in art, music and fashion. As the vehicle that got anyone who was anyone around, the Mini was at the heart of this cultural revolution.
But that’s only half the story, of course – the unvarying popularity of the Mini throughout the last five decades has been its ability to offer a fun, exciting driving experience. The innovative design allows for a front wheel drive and a transversely mounted engine, which in turn enables a relatively decent engine to be fitted into such a small car. This ‘bigger on the inside’ quality was also reflected with the interior; the clever design of the Mini to comfortably fit in 4 people in a 10ft-long, 4ft-wide frame astounded many during its early days.
Despite its mass production days being well and truly behind it, the love for the classic Mini have never waned. This is why we at Mini Sport are delighted to be able to offer a complete service when it comes to providing spares and parts. As Mini specialists, we ensure that all the products that we retail are rigorously tested, providing you with the satisfaction in knowing that you will receive true value for money.
An Extensive Range
of Mini Parts and Spares
Ever since our opening week of trade back in 1967, the dedicated team here at Mini Sport have maintained the same ‘high-quality products, at the right prices’ ethos that makes up the DNA of our business. One of the best aspects about this special little vehicle that we love is its ability to provide cost-effective value to their owners – something that we are determined to reflect in the parts and spares that we retail.
Our extensive product range has been specifically designed to maintain the prestige and history of the Mini, yet be distinctive enough to allow you to bestow your own personality in creating your very own. Whether you want to make a stylish statement with the addition of luxury, retro accessories, to refine the traditional look of the interior/exterior – or even to tap into the Mini’s natural racing ability, our range of sporty trimmings and performance enchantments will help to bring your Mini to the standards that you should be expecting. Why not take a look around our website to find your ideal parts and spares?
Browse Our Mini Parts Website
If you’re looking for Mini brake parts, electrical and lighting spares, engine components, any tools you may need (or in fact, any other component imaginable) we have an extensive selection of mechanical parts that will get your Mini up-and-running.
Need to replace your Mini seatbelts? Looking to improve your dashboard? Want new seating installed? Amongst our interior trim range, we will have anything and everything for you to customise the inside of your Mini.
Tuning & Styling
If you are indeed looking to place your own unique customisation on your vehicle, then our range of parts and spares can help you give your car a tune up and style. Whether you’re looking to replace wheels, their arches or the tyres that help them to run, air filters to keep debris away from the engine, or even a roll cage if you’re particularly into your Mini racing; we will have something that will help you to achieve your ideal design.
Body & Panels
The iconic image of the Mini is summed up by its unique look; as Mini specialists, we have a wide range of customisable body and panel parts that will help you to create your perfect Mini. Whether you need anything from a spare Mini badge to floor and roof panels, right through to a complete (and genuine) Mini body shell from various models, our range will have whatever you need.
Our part selector breaks down each part that you need, in order for you to put together your ideal Mini. Simply select the parts that you’re looking for on our handy diagram and our guide will give you an extensive lowdown on the items that you need/are available.
Need To Learn More? Get In Touch With The
Mini Parts Experts Today.
Mini Sport Launch 'R' Division Range
Swapping to 10″ Mini Wheels
Engine & Ignition Servicing